Contact us as soon as a new animal has joined your household or your herd. At your first appointment, we design a wellness plan tailored to your needs, with the focus on the health and well-being of your animals.
The concept of “wellness” began with human healthcare and the trend toward preventive medicine. Veterinary practitioners soon expanded the practice of wellness planning to animals as a way to enhance quality of life, promote early diagnosis and treatment of emerging conditions or diseases, and to avoid or reduce suffering and pain. Your pet’s wellness plan may include:
- Annual exams—For vaccinations, diagnostic review, and behavioral; issues
- Dental care—Protects teeth and overall health through disease prevention
- Nutrition—For healthy growth and long life
- Exercise—For physical fitness and to prevent behavioral problems
- Behavioral training—Emphasizing positive and safe techniques
- Parasite control—To eliminate parasites and prevent future infestations
- Animal proofing—Overall safety measures for either indoor or outdoor animals
Our holistic approach to care includes both traditional and alternative veterinary medicine at the finest up-to-date facility, in a personal and welcoming environment.